I was wondering, do you guys think I should keep this blog as being the sort of miscellaneous-inspirational blog that covers all aspects of what I enjoy, or should I separate it into two blogs, one covering the fashion/art/photography and the other strictly dedicated to food and recipes? I was just thinking about this because I know that food blogs and fashion blogs are so different from each other, not everyone enjoys the two like I do!
I also know this blog is just starting out, which is why I'm asking, because I think that it would be easiest if I decide to go through with this when the blog is still young and developing.
Tell me, what do you think?
In other news, I made a delicious pasta sauce tonight. No photos unfortunately, but here is the recipe!
*note: I apologize now for the lack of measurements. I made this sauce up a while ago and I've never really considered measurements. So these are only estimated amounts!*
1 cup pasta noodles of your choice
2 tbsp olive oil
2 tbsp butter
sprinkle or two of oregano
1 cup milk
3/4 cup grated havarti cheese
sprinkle of parmesan
garlic (amount depends on preferred strength of the sauce)
1. Cook the olive oil and butter in a pan until it is well melted. Sprinkle in some oregano and lower the heat.
2. Add a cup of milk. The oil and milk will separate, but don't panic!
3. Add in a little bit of the cheese. Stir constantly and do not add more cheese until the first bit is melted.
4. Once all the cheese is melted, let the sauce simmer for a good ten minutes, stirring occasionally.
5. Add a little bit of cornstarch to help thicken the sauce (only needed if sauce isn't as thick as you would like. If you like the consistency, skip this step!)
6. The last step is to add the garlic. Let it simmer for a while longer to let the garlic soak in but not burn. The sauce by now should have mixed together, if the oil is still separating from the milk then keep simmering until it stops.
Add the sauce to your freshly boiled pasta and sprinkle with parmesan!