Sunday, July 26, 2009

Pesto & Artichoke Pasta

Here is the pasta version of the pesto pizza I posted in my previous post. I created this using the leftovers and some extra ingredients. Needless to say, it turned out quite delicious! I could have sworn I could almost taste parmesan cheese in it.

Ingredients
Pesto (click here for recipe)
1/2 cup soy milk
2 tbsp melted margarine
pasta noodles
salt and pepper
1 clove garlic
artichokes
tofu "chicken" pieces

Basically mix the soy milk, margarine, salt, pepper, garlic and pesto together in a saucepan until well heated/mixed. Pour over boiled pasta noodles. Add artichokes and tofu chicken. Voila!

2 comments:

benedicte said...

Oh, this looks delish. I'm not a fan of pasta, but I might just try the pizza some day. Thanks for posting the recipes. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow that looks really good! :)